SIERRA COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
FREE ABDOMINAL AORTIC ANEURYSM (AAA) SCREENING & APPT. FOR QUALIFYING PATIENTS, SAT. FEB. 27th
- If you're a man, age 65 - 75, who has smoked 100 cigarettes in your lifetime (even many years ago)--you qualify for a free AAA screening through Medicare and most other insurance plans.*
- Both women and men qualify for the no cost screening if they have a family history of AAAs.
The AAA is a balloon-like swelling of the body's main blood vessel in your abdomen.
- Usually, you have no symptoms.
- If caught in time, it is relatively easy to repair, otherwise it's very dangerous.
- The AAA screening is a quick and non-invasive ultrasound.
Get screened & receive a short cardiovascular risk assessment appt. at our Portola Medical Clinic.
9:00am - 1:00pm, Sat. Feb 27 - call 832.6600 for your appt. TODAY!
© 2014-2017 Sierra County Chamber of Commerce | 1-800-200-4949 | email@example.com